Update on work

In the initial weeks of Community Bonding, I learned Java and Android and made a sample app on Android.

Then I started working on building Indic Keyboard on my system . First problem that I faced was of gradle version. Then maven was not working on proxy net which extended the building process. I am new to android so  many errors came, and it took some time to resolve them. Currently stuck on exception on processDebugResources . My work for the week includes Santali and Soni Keyboard layouts. Building Indic Keybaord on the system is taking longer than I expected.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s