Update on work

The week started with continuing the task for detection of supported locales. I was facing some problems initially. I was trying to first change the contents of a static file during runtime which I later realised couldn’t be done. So as directed by mentor I changed the approach and decided to prompt the user at the setup time about which languages might not be supported by the phone.
It looks something like this:

Screenshot_2016-07-12-00-24-21

Unfortunately my system crashed and the later part of my time was given to formatting the laptop,taking backup, installing the OS and re-setup of the project. Then I went home for my parents wedding anniversary for 3 days.

My next task : Improving the setup wizard . Since the user might not be interested in all the languages , so instead of showing all the layouts at once , we are planning to first ask the user to chose the language and then the corresponding layout in it. I have to discuss more with Jishnu regarding this task.

Advertisements

One thought on “Update on work

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s